Robot Motoman ES200N 6-axis and a capacity of horizontal reach of 2651 mm of thin and compact design developed for applications of welding by points. The cable system of the servo-gun and the air and water lines are routed through the base of the robot and the upper arm to the wrist. Optimizing the life of the cable and safety by offering reduction in cycle time, range of confined spaces, improving the performance and reliability of the ES200N.
Characteristics of the DX100 controller
Yaskawa's compact DX100 controller with advanced structure and process control, offering greater freedom to the user even in the concept of an automated cell:
- Multirobot control system with up to 8 robots / 72 coordinated movement axes.
- Robust PC architecture, which provides system-level control for robotic work cells.
- Connections on the back of the control cabinet to optimize the interior space
- Built-in ladder logic processing; 4,096 I / O addresses
- Variety of fieldbus network connections
- High speed server connection
- I / F panels (10) show HMI on the pendant
- Advanced Robot Motion Control (ARM) for greater productivity and minimal learning time
- Energy saving up to 25%
- Repair time (MTTR)
- Easy maintenance with function to verify the status of the reducer, hardware diagnostic life function, improved problem resolution and alarm recovery
- Compact flash slot and USB port facilitate memory backups
- Small and lightweight Windows® CE programming pendant has a color touch screen with multi-window display capability.
Number of axis: 6
Maximum Load of Robot: 200 kg
Maximum horizontal reach: 2651mm
Repeatability: ±0.2 mm
Motion range (°)
Axis 1: ±180°
Axis 2: +76°/-60°
Axis 4: ±360°
Axis 5: ±125°
Axis 6: ±360°
Maximum speed (°/s)
Axis 1: 95°/s
Axis 2: 85°/s
Axis 3: 95°/s
Axis 4: 115°/s
Axis 5: 110°/s
Axis 6: 190°/s