Year 1999-2000. Quite robust and reliable machine. The KUKA KR150K/1 KUKA shelf-mounted robots can be integrated into a machine in the role of a "top loader" and can thus carry out loading and unloading as well as complex finishing of the parts produced in the machine – all in a single operation. Equipped with the KRC1 control cabinet, 4.1.4 version.
KR C1 controller specifications:
- Open PC technology with networking capability.
- CAN/DeviceNet and Ethernet as standard. Slots for common bus systems (e.g. INTERBUS-S,FIPIO).
- Integrated oscilloscope function for robot diagnosis and programming support.
- Motion profile function for optimum interaction between the individual robot motors and their velocity.
- Floppy disk and CD-ROM drives for backing up data.
- Facilities such as master/slave operation of robots or remote diagnosis via the Internet.
- Easy operator control and programming via KUKA Control Panel (KCP) with Windows 95
- graphic user interface.
- Compact, stackable control cabinet.
- One controller for all robot models.
- Ergonomic KCP design.
- Maximum Load of Robot: 150 Kg.
- Maximum Reach: 3100 mm.
- Repeatability: 0,2 mm.
- Controller: KR C1.
Robot Motion Speed:
- Axe 1: 76º/s
- Axe 2: 76º/s
- Axe 3: 80º/s
- Axe 4: 129º/s
- Axe 5: 128º/s
- Axe 6: 176º/s
- Machine tending
- Polishing, grinding and deburring
- Coating and bonding
- Measuring and testing
- Palletizing and order picking